In pain...
Didn't go to school today. Having bad cough, stuffy nose and cramps. Luckily I had given my essay to my friend to hand it in today. Went to the doctor just now and he was worried about my cramps. Actually I am worried too. Been having very bad cramps for a very long time. During my pre-uni years, I even had to go for regular check-ups at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. But then, they claimed that there was nothing wrong with me and that the cramps are normal. My doctor was just worried that even if it is normal now, it may pose a very big problem later on when I want to have babies. He was afraid that I may get abnormal pregnancy (outside the womb, I think fallopian tube) if I did not treat this early. I really hope that this will go away. I just hate cramps. My work, school and mood affected very badly. Cramps!!! Go away!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home