Last Day of school...
Today is the last day of school. Went to school early to meet with Cikgu Saeda about my upcoming practicum. Went with Wahidah. I do feel very nervous about this especially getting Cikgu Saeda as my supervisor. After that, we had to rush to Dr. Mukhlis class. Before we went off, Cikgu Saeda hugged as and I could see tears welling up her eyes.....aaaaaawwwww. So sad....felt like crying there and then. I am gonna miss all my lecturers. CIkgu Saeda the most. We actually were supposed to have a 'class' with her at the end of the day but she was ill so had to cancel the meeting. SO I suggested eating out with her instead. So now in the process of planning.
After our 516 lecture, went library to touch up our 581 essay. Den the BUrger Bundle gang had more photography sessions. Had dinner at Banquet....then went to CHamelon n Popular to shop for stuff. It was hard to separate from one another. NIE was fun because of my Burger Bundle Gang. Doing fun and crazy stuff together was unforgettable. I am gonna miss them. No makan mates...no shopping mates...no crazy mates to be with as often anymore. :(
We'll continue seeing one another...maybe declare one day as the BURGER BUNGLE DAY!! Hehehhe. All gerls night!! To my BURGER BUNDLE frens, all the best for the practicum. Thank you for being my frens.
After our 516 lecture, went library to touch up our 581 essay. Den the BUrger Bundle gang had more photography sessions. Had dinner at Banquet....then went to CHamelon n Popular to shop for stuff. It was hard to separate from one another. NIE was fun because of my Burger Bundle Gang. Doing fun and crazy stuff together was unforgettable. I am gonna miss them. No makan mates...no shopping mates...no crazy mates to be with as often anymore. :(
We'll continue seeing one another...maybe declare one day as the BURGER BUNGLE DAY!! Hehehhe. All gerls night!! To my BURGER BUNDLE frens, all the best for the practicum. Thank you for being my frens.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home