Pissed off day!
I think it is an accumulation from yesterday. Yesterday's plan was to swim at Sentosa Beach and it had to be cancelled. I mean...hello...it is a public beach! Of course there will be a lot of people yesterday as it was a public holiday...and it's a public beach....can u make a link?! I was trying hard to control my disappointment yesterday but I guess it is not good to bottle it up as wen it blows...it really blows.
Today...we were supposed to go swimming. Yah...I had sligh cramps but that was it. We had alternatives...sit at home watch American Idol...watch movie. The former was chosen. However, since my sis n her fiance wanted to watch movie, I tot of joining in...but then...bumming around at home seemed to sound more attractive. Again...giving in.
Supposed to buy foodstuff to bring home n eat...but shops were closed. As my PMS is really getting into me...I just dun have the mood to eat at that moment. Went back home on an empty stomach. Ate chocolates to prevent gastric while waiting to go out and eat after American Idol.
However, I guessed my stomach has bloated due to the long hours of being empty...so I was unable to eat. We did go out to Al-Ameen for dinner but the mood seemed not there. When things were just getting ok...he must kill the mood. I hate it wen I eat and others dun. Instantenuous mood killer! So I didn't finish my food even though I was hungry. In the middle of it, Lat msged to ask if tomorro I am able to go to school for discussion at 10am. Due to my pissed off state...I replied angrily. I mean...initially it was supposed to be Friday...den Hanim can't so it's postponed to Sat...den now back to Fri?! COme on, make up ur minds folks. Couldn't help it...I am having PMS so I get irritated easily...Sorry gals.
Went back home...refused to talk as I am really pissed off at everything now. Hate it wen I am having this mood swings and people just wun understand. Worse, they provoke u. I think I am gonna build meself a tiny pod for me to hide and isolate myself from people whenever I have PMS. In this way, I wun get pissed off easily at people who provoked me. This is especially so for those who know that I have this major problem and yet be insensitive about it.
If U can't be understanding and sensitive...just stay away. Yes...I do need comfort and support...but if U can't give me any...buzz off!!
P.S:
Got to find out later that the msg was supposed to be received earlier not later. So I was mistaken. Already apologised to Lat for the misunderstanding. She understood coz it is my peak of PMS day. Thanks Lat!
Today...we were supposed to go swimming. Yah...I had sligh cramps but that was it. We had alternatives...sit at home watch American Idol...watch movie. The former was chosen. However, since my sis n her fiance wanted to watch movie, I tot of joining in...but then...bumming around at home seemed to sound more attractive. Again...giving in.
Supposed to buy foodstuff to bring home n eat...but shops were closed. As my PMS is really getting into me...I just dun have the mood to eat at that moment. Went back home on an empty stomach. Ate chocolates to prevent gastric while waiting to go out and eat after American Idol.
However, I guessed my stomach has bloated due to the long hours of being empty...so I was unable to eat. We did go out to Al-Ameen for dinner but the mood seemed not there. When things were just getting ok...he must kill the mood. I hate it wen I eat and others dun. Instantenuous mood killer! So I didn't finish my food even though I was hungry. In the middle of it, Lat msged to ask if tomorro I am able to go to school for discussion at 10am. Due to my pissed off state...I replied angrily. I mean...initially it was supposed to be Friday...den Hanim can't so it's postponed to Sat...den now back to Fri?! COme on, make up ur minds folks. Couldn't help it...I am having PMS so I get irritated easily...Sorry gals.
Went back home...refused to talk as I am really pissed off at everything now. Hate it wen I am having this mood swings and people just wun understand. Worse, they provoke u. I think I am gonna build meself a tiny pod for me to hide and isolate myself from people whenever I have PMS. In this way, I wun get pissed off easily at people who provoked me. This is especially so for those who know that I have this major problem and yet be insensitive about it.
If U can't be understanding and sensitive...just stay away. Yes...I do need comfort and support...but if U can't give me any...buzz off!!
P.S:
Got to find out later that the msg was supposed to be received earlier not later. So I was mistaken. Already apologised to Lat for the misunderstanding. She understood coz it is my peak of PMS day. Thanks Lat!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home