Finally!! It's over!
I am so glad that all this moodiness is finally over...but then...jeng jeng jeng....I've yet to face the final challenge. THE CRAMPS!!!
However, I am very very glad that the moodiness, the angry feeling and easily irritated feeling are all gone. I hate it wen these happens. Feeling so down n moody...so unlike me. I think wen I am in "the season"...it's like something inside me so wanting to get out. The anger...the pain. If it's provoked...even worse. Hell has no fury like a woman scorn. That I agree. Especially wen they are suffering from PMS. Hehehe.
I think I need to see a doctor. It's getting from bad to worse. The PMS..the cramp...all very bad and difficult to control. But then, I know the doctor would say, "It's fine. It's normal. It will be gone once U get married." Yeah right. As if our husband is gonna make it better. Not yet married and they can't even handle it. I bet it'll even be worse living under the same roof.
But I got to do something about this. Can't let this go on foreva! I'll go crazy....who knows...become a PSYCHO!! (for those who get this joke! HAHAHAHAHAHA) At least I making someone's dream come true...hahahahahha....kwang kwang kwang. Take that! Kaboosh!
Talking about psychos, my sister commented something about it after I told her some latest news. She said the real psycho is the guy...coz he's such a paranoid. Kwang kwang kwang. She told me many things that I didn't bother to find out as I was blinded by sweet words. I was glad that it stopped there n then. Thank God for showing me the right path.
Ok dat's all for now...I dun even know why I started talking about things that I shouldn't. I guessed one thing led to another and I am still having traces of the mood swing I guess...hahahah. Just wanna let out my pain....my anger. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
However, I am very very glad that the moodiness, the angry feeling and easily irritated feeling are all gone. I hate it wen these happens. Feeling so down n moody...so unlike me. I think wen I am in "the season"...it's like something inside me so wanting to get out. The anger...the pain. If it's provoked...even worse. Hell has no fury like a woman scorn. That I agree. Especially wen they are suffering from PMS. Hehehe.
I think I need to see a doctor. It's getting from bad to worse. The PMS..the cramp...all very bad and difficult to control. But then, I know the doctor would say, "It's fine. It's normal. It will be gone once U get married." Yeah right. As if our husband is gonna make it better. Not yet married and they can't even handle it. I bet it'll even be worse living under the same roof.
But I got to do something about this. Can't let this go on foreva! I'll go crazy....who knows...become a PSYCHO!! (for those who get this joke! HAHAHAHAHAHA) At least I making someone's dream come true...hahahahahha....kwang kwang kwang. Take that! Kaboosh!
Talking about psychos, my sister commented something about it after I told her some latest news. She said the real psycho is the guy...coz he's such a paranoid. Kwang kwang kwang. She told me many things that I didn't bother to find out as I was blinded by sweet words. I was glad that it stopped there n then. Thank God for showing me the right path.
Ok dat's all for now...I dun even know why I started talking about things that I shouldn't. I guessed one thing led to another and I am still having traces of the mood swing I guess...hahahah. Just wanna let out my pain....my anger. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home