Tired...very very tired
SInce coming back from Pahang...I have not rested. The next day have to send baby Aneeqa to the hospital coz her jaundice got worse. Then the next day baby Aneeqa came back so I had to take care of her. Yesterday and today had to bathe her, feed her, cook for her mum etc etc.
Yesterday got Malay Dept meeting..just now got Staff Meeting....arghhhhhhh
I am so damn tired!!!!
How I wish I can get another month of holiday.
I am having backache which is of course not helping with me doing most of the chores at home. My hubby keeps facing his laptop...die die wanna burn that movie.
I think..if I continue being like this...plus school is gonna open soon......I will just drop dead or go crazy!!!!!
Seeing Aneeqa's face is surely rewarding....
Yesterday got Malay Dept meeting..just now got Staff Meeting....arghhhhhhh
I am so damn tired!!!!
How I wish I can get another month of holiday.
I am having backache which is of course not helping with me doing most of the chores at home. My hubby keeps facing his laptop...die die wanna burn that movie.
I think..if I continue being like this...plus school is gonna open soon......I will just drop dead or go crazy!!!!!
Seeing Aneeqa's face is surely rewarding....
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home