Monday, December 12, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

My Wedding Dress....A Disaster!!!

Yesterday my sis took for me my wedding dress. Yesterday night, I tried it on. DISASTER!!!

The cream and blue dress for my wedding was not suppose to be like this!! It was suppose to be full-laces. However, only my top was laced. So where's my another 2metre, $120 worth lace cloth? I called the shop and he said that he didnt know where coz his wife was the one who did the sewing. And now, she's at Batam coz they are not having marital problems. Worse...he said he will go back at the end of this month to reconcile with her. WHAT? End of this month?!!! I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONDAY!!! He couldnt even contact his wife coz she changed her number. SHIT!!!

Andy's cream baju kurung is also not well done. His pockets are not properly sewn. Even his baju is not properly sewn. But this, the shop owner said he can rectify the problem.

My black n dark pink wedding reception dress is much better. Was thinking of wearing that if my 1st dress is really gonecase. BUT........I COULDNT FIT INTO IT!!! It was way smaller than the original measuring. The sewing is also not done properly!!

I am like so sad. Already we never get our house key. Now even my wedding dress is ruined. God really knows how to test us. I'll just pray hard that on that day, everything will turn out well.

FOr my wedding dress, my back up plan would be to borrow wedding outfit from Andy's auntie who is a Mak Andam. If not, have to buy another outfit. Sigh..more money wasted.

PEEPS...PLS PRAY HARD FOR ME THAT THINGS WILL TURN OUT WELL. THANKS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana said...

nani.. try pergik golden landmark today la for last minute alteration. Got 2 places where i can recommend u go. both in the basement..not the mamak one. One is a malay young guy, one is a veteran kakak. If go today maybe sunday malam leh amik or monday morning..how? highlight ur woes...im sure they able to help urgent cases...:)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home