Saturday, December 10, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Developing sore throat again!!!

My throat is super itchy and in pain. Affecting my ears too. I think I am developing sore throat again. Should go to another doctor coz this doctor is quite pissed that I always develop sore throat once in every 2 months.

WIth this sore throat...as well as PMS...I am easily irritated. Right now, I am irritated at my parents coz they are so noisy. Want to paint the room paint lah...no need to make noise. Wanna make noise den dun paint!!

Yesterday met with Aiz n Dirah to ask for their permission if we can stay at their place for the mean time while waiting for our keys. (remember the irritating owner?!!!). They agreed.

Andy made al lot of comments that I was not happy about. But just kept quiet coz at this moment...I will get irritated if I inform him and he choose to be ignorant or whatsoever lah. He commented that we no need to hire a mover to carry my stuff. We can just use trolley like how my sis did it to transfer my stuff. He tot my stuff is all the ones that he can see. He doesnt know that I have many2 stuff. Then he decided to postpone the delivery of the bed and dining table that we have bought. Then where do we sleep?? He said can just use mattress. Wahlau! Wat does he take me for. Just because I am a person who is simple he can treat me this way. I was thinking of postponing the delivery of dining table but still get the bed. If we are moving house later we can hire a mover or rent a lorry or something to transport to our new apartment. But he said its troublesome coz we need to dismantle it again later. Wat's so damn difficult!!!

Just now my sis said...if sleep on mattress might as well no need to live at her place. Might as well I just stay in my room. WHICH IS SUPER DUPER TRUE coz that was wat I said to Andy yesterday. Right now I am feeling so shitty too because of what he said yesterday. I dun care....I will get that bed!!! I deserve that bed!!! The least we can do also is to buy a sofa bed which we can "sell" to my sis later. She also said that she may wan a sofa bed for guests as later wen her baby comes, her mum in law may wanna sleepover.

I will talk again to Andy on this. I dun care. I wan and deserve that bed! If he still is stubborn, then I might as well stay at my own place and he can have his favourite mattress at his grandma place all by himself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home