Rushing week
One more week to the exam period. Busy marking students werk. There's hundreds of them to mark!!! Argh!! Can only mark like 2 sets per day. And I got many more from each class.
Exam period is really very stressful. I was told at the last minute that I need to do observation and EPMS. Another stressful stuff. I dun mind doing it..BUT LAST MINUTE is the last thing I wanna hear. Irritating!!!
Now finished marking 2 sets only. So slow. My brain is getting slower I guess. Furthermore, marking these low quality werk really is very irritating and demotivating.
Well....good luck for me!!! Urgh!!
Exam period is really very stressful. I was told at the last minute that I need to do observation and EPMS. Another stressful stuff. I dun mind doing it..BUT LAST MINUTE is the last thing I wanna hear. Irritating!!!
Now finished marking 2 sets only. So slow. My brain is getting slower I guess. Furthermore, marking these low quality werk really is very irritating and demotivating.
Well....good luck for me!!! Urgh!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home