So ungrateful!
My guess was right. These students are an ungrateful snobbish lot who won't go far! I have never hate any students all my life and this is my first time I am taking it to a personal level. Such ungrateful people dun deserve a good life!!
My drums boys who performed for Awards Day had costume problem. They were suppose to wear our drums black polo T but the stock was unavailable. So me n Mis decided that we borrow from the seniors and return to them later. We asked one of our students to call the seniors but it was disappointing. They did not want to lend their tshirts to us. Only 2 of them, in Sec 3, were willing but that wont help coz we need around 6 tshirts.
Mis was disappointed. For me, I was just pissed. I knew their attitude already. Never liked them. But this was the max. They are a terrible bunch.
I told Abg Yaziz about them and he said that these people wun go far. That is soooo true.
To be a true performer or just a morally upright human being, one has to be humble, care for others, helpful and always be grateful for what you have. But these people, they have none.
Hey! Who made you guys who you are? We got you to gain experience outside, we stayed up late, sacrificed our time for you, bought you food with our own pocket money, make sure your welfare are well taken care of. We helped you wear you costumes when u couldnt, took care of your belongings...basically...WE TOOK CARE OF YOU!!!
We dun expect much in return....but gratitude helps.
For now, we dun want to have anything to do with you anymore!! I dun want to have anything to do with you anymore.
My drums boys who performed for Awards Day had costume problem. They were suppose to wear our drums black polo T but the stock was unavailable. So me n Mis decided that we borrow from the seniors and return to them later. We asked one of our students to call the seniors but it was disappointing. They did not want to lend their tshirts to us. Only 2 of them, in Sec 3, were willing but that wont help coz we need around 6 tshirts.
Mis was disappointed. For me, I was just pissed. I knew their attitude already. Never liked them. But this was the max. They are a terrible bunch.
I told Abg Yaziz about them and he said that these people wun go far. That is soooo true.
To be a true performer or just a morally upright human being, one has to be humble, care for others, helpful and always be grateful for what you have. But these people, they have none.
Hey! Who made you guys who you are? We got you to gain experience outside, we stayed up late, sacrificed our time for you, bought you food with our own pocket money, make sure your welfare are well taken care of. We helped you wear you costumes when u couldnt, took care of your belongings...basically...WE TOOK CARE OF YOU!!!
We dun expect much in return....but gratitude helps.
For now, we dun want to have anything to do with you anymore!! I dun want to have anything to do with you anymore.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home