A dream that manage to tickle my heart
Had a dream yesterday. I was in a clinic with hubby. Had to go for a test and were waiting for the result.
The result came to hand. I opened it and voila!!!! Got to know that I am pregnant!!! Hubby was exhilarated! hehehehe
The dream stopped there.
Told hubby about it and he was like so sure that I will be pregnant this month. Well, if it happens it happens...if it doesnt...will try harder then..hehehe.
The dream still bring me smiles. Never in my life have ever dreamt of such things. And I couldnt believe that these kind of things will ever be in dreams. But then, anything is possible in dreams right.
Just cant wait to see whther the dream will come true or not.
The result came to hand. I opened it and voila!!!! Got to know that I am pregnant!!! Hubby was exhilarated! hehehehe
The dream stopped there.
Told hubby about it and he was like so sure that I will be pregnant this month. Well, if it happens it happens...if it doesnt...will try harder then..hehehe.
The dream still bring me smiles. Never in my life have ever dreamt of such things. And I couldnt believe that these kind of things will ever be in dreams. But then, anything is possible in dreams right.
Just cant wait to see whther the dream will come true or not.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home