My student in ICU
When I first got a note on my table, my heart beat faster. Who is the person who left this note? Who is in ICU? I was angry coz this anonymous person is such a dumbass. This is sumthing serious and he or she couldnt see that.
During the morning assembly, I somewhat could have guessed who the person is. After the assembly, his cuzzin came up to me to tell me the bad news. She cried and I couldnt hold my tears. When I conveyed this message to my 2T1 students, I cried. He is a very abled boy who has potential in Malay Drums. Despite his physical constraints, he never see it as a liability. I was really sad to see a boy his age in a condition like this.
I couldnt contact his family members as I do not have their contact number (hp no.). Luckily his sister called me. Both his kidney failed and now he is in ICU. He had fits the day before, twice, so the parents brought him to the hospital. I told her that me and M are coming down later.
Seeing his frailed body almost brought me in tears. Luckily he was conscious coz previously his sister said that he wasnt and unresponsive. He recognised us. What a relieve. But, seeing all the tubes in his body really made us sympathised with him. He was shivering uncontrollably. Sometimes he was cold, sometimes warm. He shivered but pespired. Even the nurse was worried.
Me n M went back around 4 coz we have errands to run. I just hope he will get well soon. We will pray that U will recover soon.
During the morning assembly, I somewhat could have guessed who the person is. After the assembly, his cuzzin came up to me to tell me the bad news. She cried and I couldnt hold my tears. When I conveyed this message to my 2T1 students, I cried. He is a very abled boy who has potential in Malay Drums. Despite his physical constraints, he never see it as a liability. I was really sad to see a boy his age in a condition like this.
I couldnt contact his family members as I do not have their contact number (hp no.). Luckily his sister called me. Both his kidney failed and now he is in ICU. He had fits the day before, twice, so the parents brought him to the hospital. I told her that me and M are coming down later.
Seeing his frailed body almost brought me in tears. Luckily he was conscious coz previously his sister said that he wasnt and unresponsive. He recognised us. What a relieve. But, seeing all the tubes in his body really made us sympathised with him. He was shivering uncontrollably. Sometimes he was cold, sometimes warm. He shivered but pespired. Even the nurse was worried.
Me n M went back around 4 coz we have errands to run. I just hope he will get well soon. We will pray that U will recover soon.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home