Another 2 days of MC
Went to the doc just now. Had to coz I kept vomiting and feeling dizzy everytime I take the antibiotics. Doctor found out that the dosage was too strong for me. So he reduced it to 1 tablet per intake instead of 2.
I felt good coz the doc and assistants were so helpful and friendly. They attend to me asap as they know my problem. Another thing, who goes to see a doctore and get paid?? ME!!! hehehe. The doc took back some of the antibiotics he gave so he refunded me some money. However, the nurse/assistant was so kind, she refunded me everything. So I just need to pay for the new medication. BUT HEY....the medication cost only $4 and the money she was supposed to refund was $20. SO she gave me my medication + $16!!! WAHHHHHHH!!! Heheehhe.
I felt good because the nurse was so concern. Never felt so cared for like that by a stranger before. Hehehe.
So...another 2 days of MC to make sure I fully recuperate. Urgh..cant wait to go to school.
I felt good coz the doc and assistants were so helpful and friendly. They attend to me asap as they know my problem. Another thing, who goes to see a doctore and get paid?? ME!!! hehehe. The doc took back some of the antibiotics he gave so he refunded me some money. However, the nurse/assistant was so kind, she refunded me everything. So I just need to pay for the new medication. BUT HEY....the medication cost only $4 and the money she was supposed to refund was $20. SO she gave me my medication + $16!!! WAHHHHHHH!!! Heheehhe.
I felt good because the nurse was so concern. Never felt so cared for like that by a stranger before. Hehehe.
So...another 2 days of MC to make sure I fully recuperate. Urgh..cant wait to go to school.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home