Why women get married...at least from my point of view
Why women get married?
Because we want someone to depend on
If we are required to always be independent,
We DO NOT need to get married
Yes, women nowadays are independent
We can do what men can do
We can be as strong as men
As a matter of fact,
We are stronger than them
We don't quiver at the sight of blood
We are not scared of needles
We are not scared of pain
Remember,
we are the one who sacrifice our lives to give birth to beautiful ones
We can handle many things at one time
Working
Housemaking
Taking care of children
Taking care of husbands
We do it and we seldom complain
Even though all of these is sucking out our energy
We do it wholeheartedly
Willingly
Lovingly
Dedicatedly
However,
How strong we are
We want to feel helpless once in a while
We want to be dependent once in a while
We get married coz we want someone to share our
Joy, sorrow and pain
We want someone to share our load
So that some load will be taken off our shoulder
We get married coz we want to feel satisfied
That we did someone something fulfilling
And we feel joy
When there's gratitude
We want emotional support
As when the going gets tough,
Husbands will be there so that we get going
There are many more reasons as to why women get married
For me, it's all these
I can be independent
I can survive on my own
I can take care of myself
BUT
I get married
So that I do not have to be
Independent
Survivor
Caretaker
all my life...
Because we want someone to depend on
If we are required to always be independent,
We DO NOT need to get married
Yes, women nowadays are independent
We can do what men can do
We can be as strong as men
As a matter of fact,
We are stronger than them
We don't quiver at the sight of blood
We are not scared of needles
We are not scared of pain
Remember,
we are the one who sacrifice our lives to give birth to beautiful ones
We can handle many things at one time
Working
Housemaking
Taking care of children
Taking care of husbands
We do it and we seldom complain
Even though all of these is sucking out our energy
We do it wholeheartedly
Willingly
Lovingly
Dedicatedly
However,
How strong we are
We want to feel helpless once in a while
We want to be dependent once in a while
We get married coz we want someone to share our
Joy, sorrow and pain
We want someone to share our load
So that some load will be taken off our shoulder
We get married coz we want to feel satisfied
That we did someone something fulfilling
And we feel joy
When there's gratitude
We want emotional support
As when the going gets tough,
Husbands will be there so that we get going
There are many more reasons as to why women get married
For me, it's all these
I can be independent
I can survive on my own
I can take care of myself
BUT
I get married
So that I do not have to be
Independent
Survivor
Caretaker
all my life...
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home