Thursday, August 03, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

Just plain rude

Today was the last day for Cikgu Rani's Bengkel Penulisan. What a relief!! I n Mis do not have to face him anymore coz we felt so damn embarassed by our 4N. Yesterday, many didn't come. Some claimed to have coursework but then we found out from the teachers in charge, there wasnt any. Or..some finished early but couldnt be bothered to go. Felt so pissed off.

However, what pissed me off the most was when 2 damn students got so damn rude that I just felt like blurting out all the blasphemies available in the "Book of Vulgarities". Many of the boys didn't turn up. Got to know that these 2 students were in the hall, going for the NDP rehearsal instead. So I asked my 2 other students to go and call them in. Well, stupid of me to trust them...they didn't. On the other hand, they joined these gundus instead. I asked them to go in while I talked to these 2 idiots. They knew about the writing workshop but they refused to go. I urged them again to go and they packed up. I waited for them by the side of the hall, thinking that if they dun respect me as a teacher also at least treat me like human. They took their darn sweet time packing up. Testing my patience.

Even after packing up, they took their sweet time to walk. One of them walked towards the AVA rm where the workshop was conducted. However, another one just walked away, exiting at back of the hall while I still stood there by the side of the hall. I was pissed. He didnt even bother to approach me to tell me where he is going. He just walked off. Luckily Mdm Zarina came to talk to me and that calmed me down. Count himself lucky!!

Then his fren who went to the AVA rm still didnt go in. I talked to him and he showed his stinking attitude! I got angry but I still control my anger. I asked him why he didnt come in earlier. N DIS DARN IDIOT said that...he was waiting for me to come to him. WTF!!! Whu do u think I am??!! That just ticked me off so I scolded him. However, because I want to control myself, I just went inside the room. Guess wat, his other fren went back home claiming that he wanted to put his things at home. Didnt even bother to inform me. Guess wat! He didnt even come back. A*****E!

During break, that bugger went back home instead. Wats so damn rude is that, he just left the notes given by the vendor on the chair and they got swept away on the floor. The vendor saw that n Mis picked them up. So rude and disrespectful.
Today, the boys came in late. They got a scolding from the vendor which I know they dun give a damn at all. They are just heartless imbeciles who not only dun care abt others...but also demselves. Mis n I got so embarrassed. We were very broken hearted too but tried to put up a strong front.

However, Mis broke into tears after the whole thing ended while giving the closing speech. I already had tears in my eyes since yesterday but I chose to remain strong. I've already promised myself never to cry for them again. To waste my tears is really not worth it. THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT!!!

Yes...they are worthless, crawling creatures...who do nothing but be parasites all their lives!!
Phew...wat a relief! After letting out my anger n frustration.
Ya Allah, please grant my wish. I wish for all my students to have a bright future. I wish that for those who are at the wrong path be stricken with something that can bring them back to the right path. And I wish that they are given the opportunity to change before its too late. Finally, I wish you give me strength to overcome these obstacles coz I know its just a test of my faith to You, Ya Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home