Thursday, August 31, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

Teachers Day Dinner and Celebration

Firstly, we celebrated it at Holiday Inn. The theme: RETRO. Food was fine. Overall...ok lah. Suggestions for next year: Hotel that serve Halal food (not just no pork no lard). More games. Interesting themes.

Malay Dept

Me and Mis

Then the next day, ZSS celebrated Teachers' Day with the theme Co.Lab. It means, collaboration of students with teachers. I joined Hamizah's gang, the Heartwarmers, to perform Faith Hill's song, There you'll be with other teachers, Mislimah and Rafiyah. Overall it was ok. There were some other performances. Overall, ok.

Met my ex students also. Penge, Naz, Arep, Asrulwan, Hafiz, Nasar...etc etc. Even Sunarti n gang from the 1st batch of students. These students are soooo different from our current students, they are sweeter n nicer towards teachers. Hehehe. I sure miss them lotz.

1st batch of ZSSians

Naz & Peng

Asrulwan

Arep

Happy Teachers' Day to my dearest teachers. Thank you so much for making me who I am. I owe so much to all of you. To Cikgu Hafsah, Cikgu Halimah and Mr Koh, my pri sch teachers, I will always remember your warmth n love. To Cikgu Macrob, thanks for instilling the passion for Malay Language in me. To Mrs Arul, Mdm Ong, Miss Lee, Miss Chua...you all rock!! Mrs Arul with your loud voice but you so care abt us. Mdm Ong, so motherly and now you will always shed your tears of joy and pride upon seeing us. Miss Lee and Miss Chua (the Ah Lian), my maths n accounts wouldn't be fun without ya both. I MISS ALL OF YOUUUUU!! To Cikgu Saeda and Cikgu Aidil, you made my life extra fun in NIE. Cikgu Saeda, I really admire your soft spoken self, always believing in us.

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home