Thursday, September 14, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

Tiring week

I dunno why but this week I am just so lethargic. Monday, I had to take MC because I was down with constipation..yah..the same usual problem. Worse...wen u get constipation and diarrhoea at the same time!!

Tuesday, I was ok in the earlier part of the day but later on...I feel crampy. Argh! Guess it's gonna be the time of the month soon. :( (That means...no pregnancy??)

This week, I have been very lethargic, feel so weak....having nausea n giddiness as well. Maybe still battling the irritating IBS problem (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).

Bad news...I am never gonna cure from it!! As the doc said, it has no cure!! Argh!

Just now I had my vetting of end of year exam papers..Sec 2s paper very difficult!!

Looking forward to Friday as it means the end of the weak! Saturday n Sunday I wanna rest as much as possible because next week will be the starting of intensive week.....

BTW, i wanna share sumthing funny. Just now Mis msg me, her msg tickled me. Yes...I have been having some signs that show I MAY be pregnant..but I dun wanna dwell so much on it. If it happens..it happens. BUT this dear fren of mine so excited one. She actually msged me to say that she read from the net that the symptoms I am having maybe because I am pregnant. Then she email me this link where I can do a pregnancy survey. Hehehehe.

Maybe she's super on also because she herself wanna have a baby. Well, it's such a good thing to have good frens by ur side for support and encouragement. I dun only have a good colleague but a super nice fren and NEIGHBOUR!! Heheheh. (she sat beside me in the staff room).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home