Monday, September 04, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

You will be missed...



While watching Get Real, I noticed a shocking news. STEVE IRWIN passed away coz he was stung by a stingray. SHOCKED!! The man whom I like to watch his show, died not because he was bitten or ravaged by crocodiles...but...a stingray. He was stung and the thingy (i dunno wat its called) went straight to the heart.

I really liked watching his show besides Steve Corwin's. My passion for science esp about animals and nature made me love his shows a lot. Sigh.

Death...anytime it will happen. Young or old. Sick or health. It will happen. I just hope that when it happens to me...I have done what I need to do in this life of mine.

MY GREATEST AIM: To serve the kids in Indonesia. I want to be a volunteer and teach them.

I hope, when my life is taken...I manage to fulfil my dream.

STEVE IRWIN:- Your dream has been fulfilled. You've touched our lives. We will continue your dream - making this world a better place. Preserving nature. Appreciating what it has given to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home