Friday, January 04, 2008

Daisypath Ticker

A new beginning...2008

Happy New Year! Ok it's kinda belated but since I had started work...I just got no time to visit this site...what else update. Sorry.

This year...I am in my 2nd trimester already. Baby is about 17 weeks...naughtier each day, kicking mummy many many times throughout the day. My mum and sis guessed that its gonna be a girl coz my darling newphew is starting to get very cheeky with me. Hehehehe...very the cute! Whateva it is...as long as my baby's healthy..I am super happy. With different things that I went thru every stage..I am wondering what will happen next. 1st the morning sickness, then the rashes...now...constipation has kicked in baaaad. Nevertheless, coping well...except for the sleeping problem. Now its super difficult to wake up early in the morning for work. My eyes are like panda's. And yah....I remember most of my dreams. Read from babycenter that it is normal since my sleep is now disturbed by tossing n turning etc. Some dreams I remembered....

Dreaming of a small kid...1st...the kid pulled my blanket...and I could literally feel it. Woke up feeling so scared and woke up hubby to ask him to hug me. 2nd...dreamt of 2 small girls. Very scary...like those in Japanese horror movies. But the dream that puzzled me the most was...dreaming of my JI frens who passed away...Ibrahim...who passed away due to cancer and Rohaizam who passed away in Mt Ophir. I was not close to them and yet I dreamt of them....very puzzling.

So now...I put 'the pouch' that my mum gave me (handed down from generation to generation..containing basic stuff like nail, surah yasin etc) under my pillow before I sleep every night just for extra precaution besides reciting some surahs. Usually it helps. My fren said its because my 'darah manis'. I just hope that dreams will be dreams that's all.

So maybe...any mothers wanna share similar experiences...? I would love to hear them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home