Monday, October 29, 2007

Daisypath Ticker

So damn bored!

Today is the 1st day of being in school and doing nothing. I am soooooo bored! The dizzy spells and vomity feeling are not helping either. Have to endure this for another month I think. Yesternite...I vomitted again..but this time...it was solid. Regurgitated all my Crayfish Pasta!

Been feeling so down and moody...read from the net that this is normal. The morning sickness thingy also normal. But I guess, there are some people who just dont get it...dont understand...or maybe...dun want to understand. Imagine how it feels...feeling so helpless...at werk and at home esp so during the day. Little2 comments get to me ok. It hurts me a lot though some may think it's nothing. With little or no support, I am beginning to hate this state I am in. Oh no...I do love the presence of my little one in me...cant wait for it to be in my arms as I know it's my ticket to happiness however...i just dont like where I am at now...the cant do much state...lie in bed all day state...vomity2 state...grouchy2 state...feeling negative and sensitive state...etc etc.

And yesternite, I just cried myself to sleep. I think I even cried in my sleep coz I woke up teary eyed. This is so getting to me. At least going out with my family helped a bit...esp when I met Aneeqa and hearing her voice. Nowadays, I feel alone...unwanted...Gosh...such an emotional rollercoaster! Am even crying while typing this! Argh! Pls anyone...give me tips in handling this state I am now. Dun wan my darling baby to worry about the mummy. Pls heeeeelllllllppppppppppppppp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home