Raya Coming....
Little did I realise that Raya is round the corner. Just next Saturday!! Luckily I have made most of the preparation early Ramadan as now I have to concentrate on marking the ML EOY papers. I have 2 sets of compositions and 2 sets of grammar/compre papers to mark. Done with the 2 sets of grammar/compre papers...did the 1st section of compo for sec 1E. So got 1E Section B and 2E Sections A and B to go. I MUST PERSEVERE!!!
These past few days, I have been feeling very emo...guess the hormones are playing tricks on me. Sigh. Little things ticked me off easily. One very event was when my form class did and said something that made me sad and angry as they were as if ungrateful.
It has been a long time since I came in the class coz I was away for marking as well as on MC for sore eyes that some students gave me. When I came back, it was nearly exam time. So I instructed them to remove their table decorations which was done for their Maths class. Some of the students retaliated saying, " No need. Mr S said so." Den I explained that we have to follow exam procedures and I dun want to be answerable if anything should happen. Den they replied, "But Mr S said no need." Then I explained again that they might not get the same classroom anyway. Their replies really irritated me..."We will get this classroom..Mr S said so." WAHLAU! That was the limit sia. So I said..I am ur form teacher..U listen to me now. Nxt year I get him to be ur form teacher den u can do wat u want.
Hurtful. So ungrateful. He just teach Maths...whereas I am the one doing their shit! Dealing with their behaviors...doing their admin...calling their parents etc etc. And den they just choose to hurt my feelings.
Yah..this may seem very small..but give it to an emo..hormone topsy-turvy lady..and u will get this of course. Hehe.
Well, it's ok lah. Usually, I just feel shitty for 2 days only..after that..wen I see those faces again...they will just melt me. (I talked as if they are pri sch students..hahaha).
Argh..need to continue marking...so that I will have more free time for kuih making. Tomorrow gonna bake some more kuih! Yay!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home