Looking for Relief
On MC today...all ready to go to school but then didnt reach there. I wasnt feeling that well since yesterday but I tot since my dear fren on MC today...at least I must be in school..but then...couldnt make it there. Another factor...if I were to go...I would reach late coz I couldnt walk fast and it was nearly 7.30am...the time wen the meeting starts. P is very particular about punctuality...and for me..I would rather not come to school than be late. Haha. Of coz lah...imagine if I take all the effort to go anyways...I will be late...and will they say...aww..so dedicated of Mdm Isnani to still come despite not being well....NOT.
Enuff said about that. Went to the doc today...ask her about my light pinkish discharge as I was quite worried about it since 2 wks back. Waited 1 hour for the doc...I was the 4th in queue. She said its nothing to worry about coz its normal for preggies to get discharge. Ok..at least some peace of mind. Nevertheless, will inform my gynae when I see her on the 13th. Going into my third trimester already...new symptoms? Just feeling very very thirsty and heaty. Despite drinking water..still feel the same. 2 of my colleagues are on bed rest now..one bleeding another one contractions...scary!! What to do..we teachers have to stand and walk ard and still remain quite agile for the students..in addition to all the markings and teaching. Just hope mine will be till the expected date coz I have my O level students to take care of before I go. Their MT exam in end of May.
Talking about that....I am also looking for a Relief Teacher to take over me while I am away. He or she must have some experience teaching...or better still...used to be a teacher. Very enthusiastic and has the initiative to learn. Able to work together with the other ML teachers. Good in Malay Language of course! If can find Adjunct even better. Hehehe.
Anyone know of anyone who wants to try teaching..or any retired teachers who want to teach...please inform me. I really need ur help. Thanks.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home