FRUSTRATION!!!
After resting for abt a week...I am finally back in school. Woke up early in the morning at abt 3-4am with sore throat and slight fever. Then...at 6am with bad backache. Hubby asked me to take MC but I pushed myself to go to school.
On the way..felt slightly giddy..so I really took a slow walk. My throat is super irritating. Thanks to my dear niece and nephew who passed the germs to me.
I missed the massage session that my SWC organised coz had to eat breakfast...before I faint again in class. Had my 3E at 8am till 9am...already feeling giddy..and sitting was not helping either. Since I tot..ok..my breakfast was not enuff...went down for early lunch. Had rice, chicken, vege...all the stuff that could fill me up...BUT.....I AM STILL FEELING GIDDY!!!
I am actually feeling frustrated coz I dun like it wen I feel helpless. My checkup said that everything is ok..no low blood pressure...no low sugar...but wat's happening to me??? Issit iron? So now I am taking the multi supplement hoping that it'll get better....still no effect. I cant take the medicine doc gave coz that causes giddiness...so ironic...to overcome giddiness..the medicine makes me more giddy and sleepy. HOW? HAVE TO WORK EH?
Maybe I sound so pathetic...yah lah...all these are part n parcel of motherhood...but for a person who doesnt like to become a liability to others...I am frustrated!! I would prefer if the doc said there's something wrong so she'll give me bed rest..rather than saying..there's nothing wrong..no rest..but I still feel this way!!
Cant take maternity leave as it must be 4 weeks before the EDD..which is only in May. Cant take no pay leave as my situation doesnt permit. NO BED REST..NO LEAVE...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?? 
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home