Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Daisypath Ticker

Counting the days

Havent been updating my multiply for quite some time. How to when my baby keeps kicking n elbowing me when I sit down even for only a minute or two. Cant even do my sch werk well. Baby is sure getting very big and my tummy is too cramp for her. Despite that, she can still manouver herself around like nobody's business and mummy is the one who has to bear all the pain. Just now, she moved so much that the pain was unbearable so I cried. It was the 1st time. And I still got about 5 weeks more to go. Endure...endure...

Tomorrow will be my check with the gynae. I will try and get the official hospitalisation leave letter that my school demands. The written letter by gynae was said to be unacceptable. If it is not then from last 28th april till 7th may will be unpaid leave for me. I dun care at all....baby safety comes 1st. I was advised not to take unpaid because it would affect perf bonus, end of year bonus, connect plan etc etc...well...I dun mind at all.

Sumtimes I find the sch funny...I mean...from the 28th...the mid year exam already started...why cant they just allow me to maybe work from home since I AM STILL DOING WORK ANYWAYS. Furthermore, I had a previous case of pregnancy complication before..and I had fainted in school before..what more do they want before they can show some compassion. If not also...at least ease me off the invigilation...do u know that they gave me normal invigilation timings as if I am not pregnant at the last stage. I have to start papers...even had to invigilate for as long as an hour. Funny...wonder wats playing in their heads..

That's the reason why I decided to go on leave anyway...I mean...I invigilated once and I almost fainted as the room was not well ventilated despite having a fan at full blast towards me (yup..I realised that...not well-ventilated rooms make me dizzy). I have pushed my body as far as I could and now I think I should just give myself and baby a break. And yes...I feel so much better now...do not have to keep pushing myself to work..trying to act tough everyday. If I feel tired or achy..I can just rest...have a short nap. I dun feel so tired anymore now that I am resting at home. Though I cant say that I am pampering myself..coz at home I still do housework..but then...I only do wat I can.

So now..I am just counting the days to my delivery. At home..I can be at peace...concentrate on preparing for my baby...physically, mentally etc. Cant wait for her arrival...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home