Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daisypath Ticker

Have a Great 2009!

Happy New Year everyone! I know this is kinda late but since the start of school, I am very very busy. Juggling work and family is hard. Yah..I only got 1 child but she's a demanding one ok. Plus, 3 other children comes in the package.

At work, I am busy with teaching and admin stuff. Now having a form class (sec 1 some more), I need to do a lot of admin stuff. I got 4 ML classes 3CME classes and 1 IDPW. Something I dun like!

Once at home, my attention is all towards my fast-growing daughter. Once I reached home, I must be within her sight if not she will scream. I am still breastfeeding her (and she wants it only direct n not in a bottle) hence taking a break by putting her at my mum's is out of the question. AND I CANT BRING BACK MY MARKING!!!

And when I am free (only when Insyirah is sleeping), I am too tired to do anything else...so I just go to sleep.

My house is in a mess and I so got no time to do house chores. Thank God hubby is around to help me. Thanks hubby. And hey...being the perfectionist, I managed to lower down my expectations by not expecting hubby to do chores according to my pace. It's difficult ok...those who know me will understand.

And yes hubby. Even though I may need to nag at you sometimes regarding the household chores, even though sometimes you feel that I do not appreciate your help...I DO ok. I appreciate every single help and am thankful that you try to accomodate to me as well. So...THANK YOU!! MUACKS!! (give you a real one later)

And to all of my dear frens in multiply, have a great 2009! May you achieve what you planned for and be happy with your loved ones. Appreciate them, love them and treasure them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home