Monday, October 20, 2008

Daisypath Ticker

It has been a loooong time

I have not been blogging for quite some time now as since I started werk after my maternity, I was bogged down with soooo much werk. Juggling career and family is sure very challenging and tiring...so tiring dat I always fell flat asleep once I touched the bed. If i was used to late nights, now...I am looking forward to looong sleeps.

School has been quite fine. With the extra pairs of hands (Cikgu Aiman and Cikgu Ahmad), things are going great. Me and Mis have been so overutilised for years and its time that we got help. Syukur Alhamdulillah we got 2 teachers to help. Currently, I learnt that I cant bring back my marking as I do not have any time to do it at home. So I must finish my marking at work instead.

I know its too late to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya...but nevertheless...Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. This raya wasnt so great either (last year I was down with morning sickness so not much visiting and being visited). This time..it was because of the exams period and I was bogged down with marking. So no mood to celebrate. Luckily I had time visiting families and relatives and more people got to visit my place too.

This year's Raya was very meaningful coz I celebrated it with beloved hubby and our newbie daughter, Qaisara Dyan Insyirah. If last time me and hubby can go visiting empty handed or with camera in hand..now...we have to bring a huge bag containing her diapers, change of clothes, milk, thermos etc etc. More tiring than previous raya but more fun!!

I am very grateful too as now the ZSS gang has become closer. This year we went visiting to one another's houses and the huge part of it all...we got to visit Mdm's house!! The others said that this was the 1st time Mdm invited her colleagues to her house...wahhhh...I felt so honoured!!! There were some changes this year to our gang...we have new friends in school such as Aiman and Fauzana. We have new look in school...that applies to me and Zan. We have new plans...ML dept will surely be more active now with 2 new teachers...and we have new babies...mine and Zan's...hmm..hopefully Mis and Aiman will add to the numbers next year!!

And my BBG...despite being busy as usual..we manage to find time to go raya outing together. This time..we have new additions too. Za with her fiance, Aidil. Nemz with her fiance, Ashar. Tutz with hubby, Lukman. Ihah with hubby, Rizman. Me and Andy with Insyirah. AND.....Tutz having a baby!!! She's now about 2 months pregnant. And her EDD is about the same time with my EDD (late May)...so both our babies will be May babies...like Nemz :(
So Mis...yours will be next year yah....twins ke..triplets ke...quadraplets ke..hehehehe. Insya Allah.

I feel so thankful to Allah for this blessed life. I hope I will get to go thru Ramadan and celebrate Raya with my family and friends again. Insya Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home