Busy busy busy
Now End of Year exams coming..I am super bz with marking of students work. Have to set papers...n have to mark 4E/5N prelim papers oso....argh so many things to do. Last time I can bring them back home to do..now with Insyirah...I cant coz she wants my attention like 24/7.
Insyirah has been going thru n fro my mum's place on weekdays. Morning before 7am...send her to mum's den at night go back. It's good though because I can go to work earlier now. But I am worried that my mum cant handle her as she can be very demanding. She wants to play a lot and refuse to sleep. If she sleeps it will be for a while only and she would wake up again to play. Even hubby cant entertain her....
I am just afraid mum cant handle n den her mood swings will set in....esp wen my sis maternity leave ends on the 29th. With her being busy with Raya prep...need to entertain 4 kids...with new maid...wonder how...
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home