Monday, January 24, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

We did celebrate our mum's bday

Well...we did actually went out to celebrate my mum's birthday. But both my sisters were not present. SO she was quite disappointed. We went to Causeway Pt...ate at Swensens...the usual. After that, my sayang and I went to Metro to look for my mum's present. We decided to buy for her gift vouchers instead. Well, she's choosy ya know!!!

Talked for awhile about savings, money n marriage. Hate these topics esp the last one. I think I began to hate it when I finally realised that what I fantasized all these while will not happen. They are just fantasies...every girls' fantasies. In real life, the u-walkalong-the aisle-in-grand-weddingdress-in-grand-wedding wun happen...unless u r super rich ah. Marriage is not about that 1 day. It is foreva. U need to think about the house, the bills, children...and many many more. Hmph!

I am typing this while waiting for my printouts.....*YAWN* I have to wake up at 6am!! And I am not asleep! Did my Malay Lit just now. There's a lot to do so I had to cut down real bad. Hope Prof would be ok with it. I love Classical Literature. Luv the language and style.

Ok...printing is over. Time for me to turn in. I am listening to my fav Anuar Zain right now, MUNGKIN. I luv this song.

"Mungkinkah bersama dua jiwa ini...dalam mencari cinta sejati?
Mungkinkah segala derita di jiwa...akan terubat kini?"
Kita yang merancang...Tuhan yang menentukan.

Good night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home