Writing Reflective Journals is dreadful!!
Urgh! I am in the middle of writing my reflective journal for my module that I hate most. I really dunno what to write about. I've read John Dewey's article and it's quite alright but Philip Jackson's was a dread. Actually, anything to do with this module of mine is a dread! I hate philosophy!! Why?!! Why am I fated to take this?!
Ok...quit the drama...no matter what I still need to do this. The pressure of me being the one chosen to be drilled by the lecturer keeps pushing me to do this right..but I just can't. When U dun like something, U wun even try..period. Oh ya! And I still got my Malay literature's presentation slides to do. Just need touching up.
Laparrrrr!! Tu jer lah yg aku tahu. Eat...eat and eat. I think I really am a person who has a super high metabolic rate. I get hungry easily. Especially when I use up my energy fast like doing assignments....heheheh. And today, my mum neva cook.
It's her birthday!! Of course she wun cook. And to be honest...most of us forgot!! My sis n her bf have already went out to fish at Marina. My other sis working. And I have assignments. Sorry mum!! We will make up for it.
Oh no! It's nearly 5pm. I need to quickly finish up my essay before my fiance comes over...or he'll nag!! Ok chow!
Quote of the day: "Build yourself a bridge and GET OVER IT!!" (courtesy of Hytie)
Ok...quit the drama...no matter what I still need to do this. The pressure of me being the one chosen to be drilled by the lecturer keeps pushing me to do this right..but I just can't. When U dun like something, U wun even try..period. Oh ya! And I still got my Malay literature's presentation slides to do. Just need touching up.
Laparrrrr!! Tu jer lah yg aku tahu. Eat...eat and eat. I think I really am a person who has a super high metabolic rate. I get hungry easily. Especially when I use up my energy fast like doing assignments....heheheh. And today, my mum neva cook.
It's her birthday!! Of course she wun cook. And to be honest...most of us forgot!! My sis n her bf have already went out to fish at Marina. My other sis working. And I have assignments. Sorry mum!! We will make up for it.
Oh no! It's nearly 5pm. I need to quickly finish up my essay before my fiance comes over...or he'll nag!! Ok chow!
Quote of the day: "Build yourself a bridge and GET OVER IT!!" (courtesy of Hytie)
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home