Workload INCREASING!!
Today is off day from school but then I have to do my school work. I think our school work is increasing like crazy. It will be worse during practicum.
Not feeling to well. My left leg hurts. Yesterday, I was climbing down the mRT stairs on the way to school when my left shoe heel broke. Argh!! I have to tiptoe all the way to school plus endure it for 2 lessons!! I den bought contact glue to fix my shoe. It was all ok but my left leg hurt bad. When I reached home, I realised that I strained my left leg. Urgh. No wonder I keep having the feeling of getting "simpul biawak" jer. With a little massage, I was better but still not ok.
I wanna thank all my BURGER BUNDLE frens for helping me yesterday. Despite the unmatching outfit with the shoes, Lat sacrificed her sandals for me to use while I was looking for a solution. She was laughed at by our own BURGER BUNDLE frens as she looked ridiculous. Thank you LAT!! The others tried not to laugh n roll around at my mishap. They even made me feel better by saying it's not so obvious. They also hepled me to find solutions to the problem. Heheheh. Also a big thank you to Cikgu Saeda for wanting to lend me her pair of shoes or slippers. Her size was way to big for me so I didn't borrow them. It's good to have good people around you who are willing to help make ur terrible day a very exciting one. Hehehhe. THANK U ALL!!
Today me n my fiance planned to go jogging at Bukit Panjang Park. I think we should start off with walking first. Well, it has been a loooooooooooooong time since we run. Today my fren Sophia is also coming to my place to give my bro tuition. It has been a long time since I see her so I think from now onwards, we will see each other much often.(AM I USING THE PROPER ENGLISH? HMM...i dun care actually...hehehe)
K then....finished scanning my school stuff. Need to get ready for a walk in the park wif my sayang. Chow!!
Not feeling to well. My left leg hurts. Yesterday, I was climbing down the mRT stairs on the way to school when my left shoe heel broke. Argh!! I have to tiptoe all the way to school plus endure it for 2 lessons!! I den bought contact glue to fix my shoe. It was all ok but my left leg hurt bad. When I reached home, I realised that I strained my left leg. Urgh. No wonder I keep having the feeling of getting "simpul biawak" jer. With a little massage, I was better but still not ok.
I wanna thank all my BURGER BUNDLE frens for helping me yesterday. Despite the unmatching outfit with the shoes, Lat sacrificed her sandals for me to use while I was looking for a solution. She was laughed at by our own BURGER BUNDLE frens as she looked ridiculous. Thank you LAT!! The others tried not to laugh n roll around at my mishap. They even made me feel better by saying it's not so obvious. They also hepled me to find solutions to the problem. Heheheh. Also a big thank you to Cikgu Saeda for wanting to lend me her pair of shoes or slippers. Her size was way to big for me so I didn't borrow them. It's good to have good people around you who are willing to help make ur terrible day a very exciting one. Hehehhe. THANK U ALL!!
Today me n my fiance planned to go jogging at Bukit Panjang Park. I think we should start off with walking first. Well, it has been a loooooooooooooong time since we run. Today my fren Sophia is also coming to my place to give my bro tuition. It has been a long time since I see her so I think from now onwards, we will see each other much often.(AM I USING THE PROPER ENGLISH? HMM...i dun care actually...hehehe)
K then....finished scanning my school stuff. Need to get ready for a walk in the park wif my sayang. Chow!!
















2 Comments:
Hi.. honey.... gald we had a fitness day today... hey u know what? i have created a blog just to try2..haha... well the fitness thingie well we'll make it a routine that we have to follow religiously okay... well I'm no diary-enthisiast but im plungin into unknown waters here... so here it goes... have a nice day tomm..
hmmm.... that was a good jog there... a real way to start off our exercise routine. I hope we can continue this as a frequent thingie for both of us... Hurrah for ya !!! Im proud os ya Hunney!!
Post a Comment
<< Home