CHINGAY 2005
This year, I am not part of the contestant for Chingay. Become spectator instead. Before going to Orchard Point, me n my sayang went to PA to take my frens' photographs. Mai was sure happy to get her photos taken. Finally her face will be adorning my fotopages. Hehehehe. This year seemed quite quiet as compared to last year. Wonder why....
After they went off, we went to Orhard Point, the final station for Chingay. We got the seating area...yay!! Had extra tix so I gave 4 (the cheerleading area) to this family who was hanging around the area. They had 2 gerls so I guessed the gerls would be more than happy to watch Chingay upfront. Glad I've made someone's day. The remainder two tix (seating area) were supposed to be given to my ex-student but her brother could not make it so I passed them to my fren instead.
It was great having to watch Chingay upfront for the 1st time. It was still tiring though...hours of sitting i guess. Took lotz of pictures. There were 3 performances by the malay dancers this year. They were from Cairnhill CC (Dr. Taufik's grp); Era/Sriwana/Azpirasi were in 2 dance items.
After the show, headed to Railway to have dinner but as usual, there were no seats. So we headed to Lau Pa Sat instead. Met Belle there...long time haven't met her. She looked well. I'm glad. Oh ya....my fren n his gf supposed to join us for dinner but as usual....they didn't turn up. KAKI BUIH #1. But who cares.....
K...very tired....need to sleep....leew phop kan may kha!!
After they went off, we went to Orhard Point, the final station for Chingay. We got the seating area...yay!! Had extra tix so I gave 4 (the cheerleading area) to this family who was hanging around the area. They had 2 gerls so I guessed the gerls would be more than happy to watch Chingay upfront. Glad I've made someone's day. The remainder two tix (seating area) were supposed to be given to my ex-student but her brother could not make it so I passed them to my fren instead.
It was great having to watch Chingay upfront for the 1st time. It was still tiring though...hours of sitting i guess. Took lotz of pictures. There were 3 performances by the malay dancers this year. They were from Cairnhill CC (Dr. Taufik's grp); Era/Sriwana/Azpirasi were in 2 dance items.
After the show, headed to Railway to have dinner but as usual, there were no seats. So we headed to Lau Pa Sat instead. Met Belle there...long time haven't met her. She looked well. I'm glad. Oh ya....my fren n his gf supposed to join us for dinner but as usual....they didn't turn up. KAKI BUIH #1. But who cares.....
K...very tired....need to sleep....leew phop kan may kha!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home