Happy Birthday Dad!
Today is my dad's bday. Bought for him a new handphone...(actually not new lah...2nd hand...but it's just 1 month old). Went to West Coast makan place at night to celebrate. Had 2 plates of Tulang...I also ate one place of Mutton Chop. Luv the Sugarcane Juice with Lemon there. We had so much to eat that we just couldn't move. It was an enjoyable celebration. Though I was running a fever at that time...it was all worth it. Hahahha....got makan that's why.
Oh ya...today suppose to be Cheesecake Day for the Burger Bundle gang. We already were so enthusiastic abt it...BUT...jeng jeng jeng. We had to cancel it as many of us were zombified already. Za did not get enough sleep. I was running a fever. Hanim oso couldn't go. Kesian Lat, she postponed her tuition for this occasion. Ihah starved herself for this occasion too. I tot they would continue the plan but I guess most were just too tired. But we decided to make up for it tomorro instead. Can't wait....hope I will be ok tomorro.
Oh ya...today suppose to be Cheesecake Day for the Burger Bundle gang. We already were so enthusiastic abt it...BUT...jeng jeng jeng. We had to cancel it as many of us were zombified already. Za did not get enough sleep. I was running a fever. Hanim oso couldn't go. Kesian Lat, she postponed her tuition for this occasion. Ihah starved herself for this occasion too. I tot they would continue the plan but I guess most were just too tired. But we decided to make up for it tomorro instead. Can't wait....hope I will be ok tomorro.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home