Makan!! MAKAN!! MAKAN!!
After school, the Burger Bundle gang went Banquet JP to makan. I had Ban Mian. I was quite full suprisingly..heheh. Maybe because of the plate of rice I ate during lunch. Received message from Lydia regarding dinner at the Railway. Makan lagik!!! The Burger Bundle gang was supposed to eat cheesecake but we totally forgot all abt it.
After my Ban Mian, I met Andy at West Mall. We then headed to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station for dinner. Isky not coming coz he's werking :( We reached there at around 9pm. There were Lydia n Boy, Azean n Jay n Cik Kam n Rizal there. They started eating oredi. There's goreng pisang, jemput2 (alamak...i forgot the real name...is it cucur??), putu piring, french fries etc. Each of them oso had their own meal. I just ate putu piring coz I was too full oredi. Andy ordered Nasi Goreng Killer. At 10pm met the seller whom I bought Sonic the Hedgehog from. Bought it at $60. Good bargain. It's new, unopened, original, and sold out in S'pore. Original price is $90. Can't wait to try it at home. Later, Rashid n Aza came over. SUkaimee was there too. After eating, it was sheesha time. Had my 1st....yek eleh....apa jer...hehehe. Went back home at midnight coz Andy is werking the next day.
At home tried Sonic 1st before sleeping. I luv it!! But a bit diff to play coz it was a fast game and 3D as compared to the old Sonic on Sega which was 2D. Nvm, with more practice I will get the hang of it. Hehehe. K...Nite...me wanna sleep...wanna do lotz of assignments tomorro.
After my Ban Mian, I met Andy at West Mall. We then headed to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station for dinner. Isky not coming coz he's werking :( We reached there at around 9pm. There were Lydia n Boy, Azean n Jay n Cik Kam n Rizal there. They started eating oredi. There's goreng pisang, jemput2 (alamak...i forgot the real name...is it cucur??), putu piring, french fries etc. Each of them oso had their own meal. I just ate putu piring coz I was too full oredi. Andy ordered Nasi Goreng Killer. At 10pm met the seller whom I bought Sonic the Hedgehog from. Bought it at $60. Good bargain. It's new, unopened, original, and sold out in S'pore. Original price is $90. Can't wait to try it at home. Later, Rashid n Aza came over. SUkaimee was there too. After eating, it was sheesha time. Had my 1st....yek eleh....apa jer...hehehe. Went back home at midnight coz Andy is werking the next day.
At home tried Sonic 1st before sleeping. I luv it!! But a bit diff to play coz it was a fast game and 3D as compared to the old Sonic on Sega which was 2D. Nvm, with more practice I will get the hang of it. Hehehe. K...Nite...me wanna sleep...wanna do lotz of assignments tomorro.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home