It's been a while...
It's been a while since I post an entry. Been super busy since my praticum. Not even updating my fotopages. Sigh....
Live in school is ok. Workload is a lot of course...teaching...doing lesson plans....n lotz more. Even my NIE assignments are all put on hold. I dunno wen can I finish them.
1st week observation so all ok. 2nd week.......disorganised!! Tried to follow wat I've learnt in NIE but no use. Feel demotivated most of the time. Even worse, I had bad cough, sore throat n flu. Even had a fever. Wat a week. But I've come to realise sumthing. That I will not be so ambitious. Be realistic....these students are not wat I want them to be. 10 mins of discussion should be 20-30mins. Instructions should be said, showed in powerpoint....and said over n over again throughout the discussion......not once or twice like we've learnt in NIE.
NIE=Crap. Things are not so ideal in real life........esp in neighbourhood schools. Not only students......even teachers r not perfect divine creatures. Some are lowlife hypocrites n backstabbers. So unlike the traits of a teacher. I've learnt my lesson...hope next week will go well.
Ya Allah! Give me strength to go thru this. Shower me with endurance and patience.
Live in school is ok. Workload is a lot of course...teaching...doing lesson plans....n lotz more. Even my NIE assignments are all put on hold. I dunno wen can I finish them.
1st week observation so all ok. 2nd week.......disorganised!! Tried to follow wat I've learnt in NIE but no use. Feel demotivated most of the time. Even worse, I had bad cough, sore throat n flu. Even had a fever. Wat a week. But I've come to realise sumthing. That I will not be so ambitious. Be realistic....these students are not wat I want them to be. 10 mins of discussion should be 20-30mins. Instructions should be said, showed in powerpoint....and said over n over again throughout the discussion......not once or twice like we've learnt in NIE.
NIE=Crap. Things are not so ideal in real life........esp in neighbourhood schools. Not only students......even teachers r not perfect divine creatures. Some are lowlife hypocrites n backstabbers. So unlike the traits of a teacher. I've learnt my lesson...hope next week will go well.
Ya Allah! Give me strength to go thru this. Shower me with endurance and patience.



















1 Comments:
Cikgu Saeda supervisor...heheh...best ah. Tapi dier ni strict jugak. High expectations. Argh! Doa2kanlah kawanmu ni berjaya ye.
Post a Comment
<< Home