It's the holidays!!
Happy!! Happy!!
Today Sports Day. Had fun taking photos. My ex students came but were shooed away by some teachers. Sigh....
Saw a Malay guy from a gang fight with one of the ex-students, a Chinese boy who was all alone. Tried to rescue him but he stupidly follow the gang to a nearby block. Stupid! I had to call the police.
Now very very sleepy n tired. So I am gonna sleep after writing this blog. Den after replenishing my energy, I will then start working on my lesson plans!!!
WAT A HAPPY HOLIDAY!! Hahahahhaha :p




Today Sports Day. Had fun taking photos. My ex students came but were shooed away by some teachers. Sigh....
Saw a Malay guy from a gang fight with one of the ex-students, a Chinese boy who was all alone. Tried to rescue him but he stupidly follow the gang to a nearby block. Stupid! I had to call the police.
Now very very sleepy n tired. So I am gonna sleep after writing this blog. Den after replenishing my energy, I will then start working on my lesson plans!!!
WAT A HAPPY HOLIDAY!! Hahahahhaha :p




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home