My Throat is Super Sore!!
After scolding the 2NTs yesterday, I am having a bad sore throat today. Supposed to be on MC but then since today got oral....I went to school. Lucky today got only 2 classes. However, I still had a hard time teaching as I couldn't talk well....my voice became so hoarse. Hate this sooooooooooooooo much!
Luckily I need not project my voice for oral. If not.....sigh
Izoned came over after school....we actually caught a midnight movie...THE MAID...despite me being unwell...kehkehkehe. *guilty* My sis said the movie is not good...but I find that the movie is scary and actually tiring coz I have to keep waiting n waiting for the scary moments. Those moments were unpredictable...really.
Had supper at MacDonalds at West Coast.
K...gtg...need to sleep
Luckily I need not project my voice for oral. If not.....sigh
Izoned came over after school....we actually caught a midnight movie...THE MAID...despite me being unwell...kehkehkehe. *guilty* My sis said the movie is not good...but I find that the movie is scary and actually tiring coz I have to keep waiting n waiting for the scary moments. Those moments were unpredictable...really.
Had supper at MacDonalds at West Coast.
K...gtg...need to sleep
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home