Lazy Sunday to Cheery Monday


A very very tiring day. After Saturday...of coz I would. Woke up in the morning with fever. Bad sore throat. My phlegm was brownish red in colour. It was bad. After he came, we ate n he fed me my medicine. Thanks dearie!
I then rested for a while, watching my fav Gilmore Girls. He "washed" his bike. I then came down after feeling better. Then Aaron and Liza wanted to eat Tau Hui at CCK so we came along. Nice Tau Hui..no wonder Aaron is crazy over it! We then went to certain places to "take photos". This Liza luvs capturing abnormalities. WOnder why our camera can capture all these.
Later, we had chicken wings and rojak at the usual KOPITIAM. Went back home to catch Without A Trace...but the 4 of us dozed off without a trace...heheheheh. WOke up to find that it's 4am in the morning! And I have not done my lesson plans n marking!! Dearie woke me up and as usual tucked me in wif my Marie (she's my toy cat which was given to me by Az n Redha)....my blanket n pillow. So sweet of him..khekhekhe
Woke up again at 6.00am...so get to go to sch early today!! My fever also subsided though throat still hurting. Had to bring water bottle to class. Today 3N got reprimanded by Nuraini...they soooooooooooooooooooooooo deserve it!!!
Had lunch at Pizza Hut with Mis. Went home at 6pm. Ok..gtg...my sayang came home oredi...going to have haircut...chow.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home