Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

Happy 2006!!!

Wow! How time flies. It's now 2006. The start of another year. This year, will be different from all the other years. I am now a wife. Have new responsibilities. Also an aunt.

So wat is my new year's resolution?

  1. To become a good wife --> Carrying out my duties and role well
  2. To become a better teacher --> To not be too emotionally attached to the students. Teach better. Be a good role model.
  3. To not be so emotional --> I am really working on this. My hubby is sure very understanding and patient.
  4. Smile more often --> This can surely relieve my stress
  5. To love my hubby with all my heart --> Since marrying him, my luv for him is really getting stronger. I love you sayang!!!
  6. To learn from past mistakes --> Last year, a lot of things happened. I've learnt a lot from them and I hope they wun happen again.
  7. To be more ladylike --> Har har har...I am really really trying...it's hard!!!
  8. To not be a pessimist --> I am one...but I am trying to think positive now.
  9. To think of ways to make extra money --> I am keeping accounts and thinking of making my yahoo auction active again.
  10. To beautify our new house --> That'll be soon!! Yay!!
  11. To be more religious --> Hubby, U will lead me in this yah!!
  12. To strengthen our marriage --> Love, lots of it. Faith in the relationship and Allah.
  13. Watch my health --> Stop eating too much. Exercise. Plain water.

Basically these will be it. Hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home