Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

I feel good....jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng!!!

Khakhakaha..I dunno why but I am feeling good all over today. I have 3E, 1E and 1N today. Maybe because my workload is lighten by 6 periods coz the practicum teacher has taken over my class. Thanks Az!!

I am now planning my lessons for next week already. Dunno why the sudden energy and enthusiasm. Maybe the fire that use to burn during my practicum time is burning again since the arrival of Az. Thanks Az for the second time!!

Showed video clips to my 3E and 1E today. Although carrying laptop, portable projector and speaker is very heavy and setting them up is cumbersome, I did it!!!

Initially, I didnt use these things anymore coz I was very disappointed that they still have not installed the projector in our MT room. U peeps want IT based learning and yet...sigh. Pity us as we need to carry heavy things and waste 15 mins to set them up. Yet, they just wun understand.

Today, I persevered. SUCCESS!! Maybe that's why I am feeling good. COz the fiery spirit in me is coming back again. I dun feel that teaching is the actually suicide anymore. As a matter of fact, I look forward to every class coz I cant wait to show them videos, make them listen to songs, present lessons using powerpoints in order they will be more engaged in learning.

Here I come.....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home