Updates
Marking my 1N's compo right now. Feeling so sleepy. My ugly eyebags are getting worse. By 18th March, I will look terrible if I keep on being like this.
I've been very sick lately. With my infection and cough. Now having days if giddiness, nauseousness and cramps. Guessed my hormone is now haywire...very. I am now like so weak..maybe anaemic due to lotz that loss. Geez.
Assignments to be marked are really piling up. Sometimes, I can only return them 3 weeks after they handed in. But it is just impossible to do in such a short time. Have 7 classes to teach.
Oh shit! Now I am super sleepy. How to continue my marking?!!! I am like typing with my eyes closed. Maybe I should just take a break now...
Argh! Tomorro our school is gonna have IPP exercise!! Argh!! Few hours of chaos. If I have to stay with my form class for just 15 minutes also...it will still be a miserable 15 minutes. With noisy boys and blur FT.
K...better sleep now to get as much energy for tomorro. Chow.
I've been very sick lately. With my infection and cough. Now having days if giddiness, nauseousness and cramps. Guessed my hormone is now haywire...very. I am now like so weak..maybe anaemic due to lotz that loss. Geez.
Assignments to be marked are really piling up. Sometimes, I can only return them 3 weeks after they handed in. But it is just impossible to do in such a short time. Have 7 classes to teach.
Oh shit! Now I am super sleepy. How to continue my marking?!!! I am like typing with my eyes closed. Maybe I should just take a break now...
Argh! Tomorro our school is gonna have IPP exercise!! Argh!! Few hours of chaos. If I have to stay with my form class for just 15 minutes also...it will still be a miserable 15 minutes. With noisy boys and blur FT.
K...better sleep now to get as much energy for tomorro. Chow.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home