ATTACK OF THE ANTZ....
Before that....HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TUTZ!! Hope today will be a memorable day for u. Stay happy and crazy!!
OK...back to my blog title....yesterday, I spotted some ants around my cubicle. SOme were on my desk, some crawling around. It was irritating because these black ants are not only black, but they move like crazy!! I mean, if they move slooooowly...i am not that distracted, but...they moved super fast thatI couldn't do my task.
Today, I was greeted by them again. This time, they played dirty!! Some crawled on me!! I dunno where's the source but I think it may be from the pantry. The condition there is terrible especially at the vending machine. Some teachers just drip their drinks and never clean it up (hoping the cleaner will do it for them...so irresponsible!!). As a result, it attracted ants there. And surely these ants will crawl out of their territory or maybe, our cubicle happen to be right at their trail. (ARGH!!).
Another terrible thing happened. I was eating at my cubicle. Usually after eating, I would throw the styrofoam box in my waste bin. Nothin will happen usually. BUT...because of these ants...my cubicle got attacked!! A whole lot of ants swarmed my cubicle, aiming towards my leftover food!! Argh!!! Yes, I know I shouldn't throw it there...but usually nothing happened wat!!
So there it began...the war between me and these ants. (argh...there's one right now beside me!!!)
THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!! MAY THE BEST WINS!!!
OK...back to my blog title....yesterday, I spotted some ants around my cubicle. SOme were on my desk, some crawling around. It was irritating because these black ants are not only black, but they move like crazy!! I mean, if they move slooooowly...i am not that distracted, but...they moved super fast thatI couldn't do my task.
Today, I was greeted by them again. This time, they played dirty!! Some crawled on me!! I dunno where's the source but I think it may be from the pantry. The condition there is terrible especially at the vending machine. Some teachers just drip their drinks and never clean it up (hoping the cleaner will do it for them...so irresponsible!!). As a result, it attracted ants there. And surely these ants will crawl out of their territory or maybe, our cubicle happen to be right at their trail. (ARGH!!).
Another terrible thing happened. I was eating at my cubicle. Usually after eating, I would throw the styrofoam box in my waste bin. Nothin will happen usually. BUT...because of these ants...my cubicle got attacked!! A whole lot of ants swarmed my cubicle, aiming towards my leftover food!! Argh!!! Yes, I know I shouldn't throw it there...but usually nothing happened wat!!
So there it began...the war between me and these ants. (argh...there's one right now beside me!!!)
THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!! MAY THE BEST WINS!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home