Monday, June 16, 2008

Daisypath Ticker

Busy busy mummy

it's been a while since I on my laptop and surf the net....sumthing i always do every single day without fail. Taking care of lil Insyirah has been a handful and I am enjoying every minute of it. I even sacrifice my late night TV shows like CSI and BONES for her...dats sumthing big for a person who seldom miss those shows. I wonder why some people can not enjoy every second looking at a beautiful being like her....for example....keep surfing the net instead of looking at her....playing game...instead of touching n kissing her. ESCAPISM? I wonder why anyone would want to do other things as form of escapism rather than cuddling my lil Insyirah. I bet all of u know what i am getting at already.

Yes...I feel frustrated and ALONE! Imagine...still in confinement but doing stuff like normal. Now with an extra person...before going out must think of preparing stuff for Insyirah...at home..must think of ensuring cleanliness so that lil Insyirah wun get allergies or germs or bacteria...must keep check up on her to make sure all her needs are met. Change her...feed her..bathe her etc etc. At night...soothe her as she likes to wake up at night and cry and cry and cry. Sumtimes breastfeeding her aint enuff and she kept wanting more so I have to stay awake for hours...

It can be stressful but I enjoyed being a mummy...though...support, love, care and attention will help A LOT!! Initiative....also matters. It's really frustrating wen u keep telling people wat to do...and worse...they hate to be told wat to do...so INITIATIVE really matters.

Hah..at least I manage to release my frustration. At least with this medium...I wun be pushed to depression. I read that if I have severe PMS..I am prone to postnatal blues...so I am really wary of this. But I know my family is there to support me..so at least I know who to turn to when I am blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home