Lack of oxygen!
Last week..I was on MC for 4 days straight! Suffered infection and flu. Just now, I almost wanted to take MC again as my flu has not cured and my blocked nose is getting worse. For days I have difficulty breathing as both my nostrils are blocked! Had difficulty sleeping so felt tired. Taking care of Insyirah has caused my flu not to be better too as I couldn't take medication as it will cause drowsiness.
With Insyirah also ill, down with flu, fever n cough, she only wants to cling on to me. So I cannot afford to sleep and rest.
Yesterday, she was crying all night due to her blocked nose. I so pitied her. Wanted to take MC for her too but since I was away for 4 days last week, I couldnt do it. (last year, it was an issue at work).
I hope my blocked nose will clear soon as the lack of oxygen is making me dizzy often. It is so uncomfortable. Tried rubbing vicks, drinking hot water, eating my medicine..but all didnt work. I think the mucus got stuck in my nostrils. Tried blowing it out also impossible.
Please anyone...got any tips for me?
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home