So fed up
Today watched Spongebob the Movie at JP with Andy. After that makan at West Coast. The movie is funny...I LUVVVVVV SPONGEBOB!!! I think I laughed more than the children...hehehe.
Reached home...my mood was spoilt. Here's the story:-
Andy was approached by my mum to write names on my sis wedding cards. He refused and gave excuses that can cause anyone to be pissed...especially my mum. I know lah he's pissed about doing this n that for my sis wedding preparation but my own sis like doing nothing. I am pissed too...but he didn't have to be like tt towards my mum. I mean...he knew my mum is the kind who wun want people to say no to her. I mean...he can just shut up down there....assume that he'll do it...den go to my sis n ask her to do it lah. So easy. But as usual...he just preferred to make my mum pissed. And I know she was. Well...I was pissed to at him so I did the job instead. Then he went to my sis n told her off....my sis was pissed and wanted to take over wat I was doing...but since I had started might as well I finished it right. So everyone was pissed. I dun see the reason why he must be rude to get his points forward. Sigh. Well...it's easy for him coz the object of my mum's wrath would be ME!!
I feel like I am this person in the middle of 2 opposing ends. Wateva they do...the one suffering is me. Sigh. I am also pissed at my sis of course. U see ah......she and her fiance getting married this May. Of course they do their wedding preparation like getting the mak andam, food n all. My mum volunteered to do the guest gift for them. And of course we have to help out. I dun mind doing it u see....if I am free that is. But to see my sis coming back from work....just lay down on the sofa...doing nothing...den go to sleep...actually gets on my nerve. I am down here doing stuff for her..she dun even bother to help out. It's her wedding anyway. Wen I ask her to help, she always like to say that she's tired. Wat....I am not?! I am a robot is it? Is she the only working person in the family? It happened many times....she just sits down n relax...while others are all helping out. I mean...I am her...I would of course help out. It's my wedding anyway. She has been like this for quite some time. Even taking care of her own rabbit. Now I take care of her pet. She's always saying she got not time...not free...tired...but wen she is home....she just laze around...well....she can use that time to look at her rabbit wat!!
However, since I know she's the kind of person who will refuse advices (until she is in deep shit)...i just heck care abt her. Let her be. She's all grown up. Furthermore, if I want to advice...I'll end up being super pissed. So might as well ignore. BUT this Andy...just love to piss them off. And the one who'll get all the wrath of fury is ME. He neva thinks abt me at all wen he does all this stupid stuff. Why must dey do all this to me?!
I really dunno lah......I am so pissed already...I just told Andy that I dun want to say anything to them coz I dun want my mum n sis to find fault wif me at this moment. I am already stressed with my practicum. I dun need this!! But hey....he is just soooooo selfish!..........
Reached home...my mood was spoilt. Here's the story:-
Andy was approached by my mum to write names on my sis wedding cards. He refused and gave excuses that can cause anyone to be pissed...especially my mum. I know lah he's pissed about doing this n that for my sis wedding preparation but my own sis like doing nothing. I am pissed too...but he didn't have to be like tt towards my mum. I mean...he knew my mum is the kind who wun want people to say no to her. I mean...he can just shut up down there....assume that he'll do it...den go to my sis n ask her to do it lah. So easy. But as usual...he just preferred to make my mum pissed. And I know she was. Well...I was pissed to at him so I did the job instead. Then he went to my sis n told her off....my sis was pissed and wanted to take over wat I was doing...but since I had started might as well I finished it right. So everyone was pissed. I dun see the reason why he must be rude to get his points forward. Sigh. Well...it's easy for him coz the object of my mum's wrath would be ME!!
I feel like I am this person in the middle of 2 opposing ends. Wateva they do...the one suffering is me. Sigh. I am also pissed at my sis of course. U see ah......she and her fiance getting married this May. Of course they do their wedding preparation like getting the mak andam, food n all. My mum volunteered to do the guest gift for them. And of course we have to help out. I dun mind doing it u see....if I am free that is. But to see my sis coming back from work....just lay down on the sofa...doing nothing...den go to sleep...actually gets on my nerve. I am down here doing stuff for her..she dun even bother to help out. It's her wedding anyway. Wen I ask her to help, she always like to say that she's tired. Wat....I am not?! I am a robot is it? Is she the only working person in the family? It happened many times....she just sits down n relax...while others are all helping out. I mean...I am her...I would of course help out. It's my wedding anyway. She has been like this for quite some time. Even taking care of her own rabbit. Now I take care of her pet. She's always saying she got not time...not free...tired...but wen she is home....she just laze around...well....she can use that time to look at her rabbit wat!!
However, since I know she's the kind of person who will refuse advices (until she is in deep shit)...i just heck care abt her. Let her be. She's all grown up. Furthermore, if I want to advice...I'll end up being super pissed. So might as well ignore. BUT this Andy...just love to piss them off. And the one who'll get all the wrath of fury is ME. He neva thinks abt me at all wen he does all this stupid stuff. Why must dey do all this to me?!
I really dunno lah......I am so pissed already...I just told Andy that I dun want to say anything to them coz I dun want my mum n sis to find fault wif me at this moment. I am already stressed with my practicum. I dun need this!! But hey....he is just soooooo selfish!..........
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home