Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Back massage for him!

Izoned getting his massage
Izoned informed me that his back pain was getting worse. So we decided to go to Causeway Point for treatment. We went to the therapy/massage shop at the basement. I was scared to go for the massage so only he got his. After that...he was rejuvenated!! Hahahaha.......

So......we went to SWENSENS for dinner. He had his usual Crayfish Pasta...I had Sirloin Steak...we both had Sourdough 49ers and a $4 Sticky Chewy Chocolate Sundae. YES....$4 for certain ice creams....dun worry....the choices are many...So head down to SWENSENS now!! Hahah...........sound like I am advertising for them.
Izoned Crayfish Pasta
Our Sourdough 49ers
My Sirloin Steak



Izoned was full....for me....I was 60% full. Felt hungry once at home but I resisted the temptation. I AM GROWING FATTER!!! I am like 50kg now. The weight is oK...but the flabs are soooooooooooooooo NOT!!! Must force Izoned to go work out with me.

K sleeping early tonite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home