Applying for a house
Me and him got to know that Bukit Panjang area is open for walk in. We wanted to get the Senja Grand. There were 6 units available yesterday. So yesterday, we went and surveyed the place. I was very satisfied with the surroundings there. Very homely. Tot of getting a flat there.
However, today, I checked the availability of the units there. To my disappointment, there was only 1 unit left. And our turn will only be on Thursday. I think by that time....all the apartments offered will be sold out. Sigh. Not fated I guess. Really like the environment there though.
SO if we can't get it, I guess we have to go thru the balloting thingy lah. Hope we will get our dream house soon.
However, today, I checked the availability of the units there. To my disappointment, there was only 1 unit left. And our turn will only be on Thursday. I think by that time....all the apartments offered will be sold out. Sigh. Not fated I guess. Really like the environment there though.
SO if we can't get it, I guess we have to go thru the balloting thingy lah. Hope we will get our dream house soon.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home