Sunday, July 24, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

8th Year Anniversary Celebration

Mrs. Izwandy having her grilled seabass
Mr. Izwandy n his lamb stew
Our 1st dessert...Marble Cheesecake
Went out to celebrate our belated-yet-much-deserved 8th year anniversary. Had dinner at Secret Recipe at Plaza Singapura. He had Lamb Stew..and I had Grilled Seabass. The food was really delicious. The mushroom soup was too. So were the drinks we had. After that, we had another delicious item which was the dessert. Marble Swiss Cheesecake...YUMMYLICIOUS!!!

After that we went window shopping at Plaza Singapura. Met Izan n Elfian there too.

It was a simple celebration but it was really much deserved after what had happened to us. I want so much to move on and I think today will mark the day when I can. DId 2 things to show him that I am moving on. If before I feel icky about going places that he brought her...angry..or even despise the place....now not anymore. I told myself that me and him shared so many beautiful memories at these places...for 8 long years....I sure dun want that biatch to spoil it all. These places belong to US! And the memories will be ours foreva. I did ask him though if he was OK going to these places...he said ya. Coz he said he didn't feel anything anymore. GOOD!!

After the whole thing, we got super determined to be together foreva. We planned to get married at the end of this year. Maybe just solemnization 1st...the wedding reception will be held next year instead.

Can't wait to really be together. Can't wait to wake up in the morning with him by my side...see his face n smile...get a huge hug everytime. Can't wait to always be by each others' side. Sharing hopes n dreams together...building them together. Can't wait to have lotz of babies too!! Heheheheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home