Monday, October 10, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Exam paper marking

I am marking 1E (Paper 1 & 2), 2E (Paper 1 & 2) and 3N (Paper 1). Finished marking paper 2....used my Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Now left with Paper 1..Essays! Sumthing that I dun like to mark...but I have to. Will start on 3N first coz that's the least number of quantity. 1E has 47 students while 2E has 37.

Last Saturday, me and Izoned went house-hunting for resale flats. It was very tiring! We really luved this one flat at Senja Road. Wanna buy it!!! Had a mini catfight with my cuzzin over it. Hehehe...Really luv the house...it's so me and Izoned. Modern, minimalist....Hope can close the deal at an appropriate price.

After that went to break fast at my aunt's place at Petir. Had a great deal to eat. Went off early coz me and Izoned went to BPP to buy stuff.

Now resting from all the marking........urgh! My back is breaking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home