In pain......
Was on MC again yesterday. Cramps......very irritating. On Tuesday I almost fainted in class coz of dizziness. Felt nauseous too. Just hate it! So yesterday I went to the doc in the afternoon. Zura recommended me to him. She also recommended me the medicine she had been taking for 4 years which helped her overcome the problems coz of this stupid menses. I talked to the doctor about it and he recommended me another type of medicine which was slightly different from the once Zura recommended. FOr this one, I need not stop taking it at a certain time. Total expenses: $60!!! Shoot!!
Today...my tummy still ache. Getting worse and worse. Right now cuddling my cat pillow in my staff room so that my tummy feels better. Tomorro is BBD, wonder if I can make it. Amirah's Grill is too far for a pain like this. Its also too expensive for a broke gerl like me. Sigh.
Gonna buy food for a while....chow
Today...my tummy still ache. Getting worse and worse. Right now cuddling my cat pillow in my staff room so that my tummy feels better. Tomorro is BBD, wonder if I can make it. Amirah's Grill is too far for a pain like this. Its also too expensive for a broke gerl like me. Sigh.
Gonna buy food for a while....chow
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home