Clear things up...
Went to school as usual. Though my heart is still feeling hurt. I so much wanna get over it...its so hard. Without support, I can just fall apart. It kept haunting me sometimes and I got so scared to tell him about it. Its so hard to forgive what else to forget. I had forgiven though....but to forget...that wun be possible. Even my frens said so.
SO yesterday I felt hurt and angry again. As I had to keep it all inside, I became angrier. Regret was there too. It hurt so bad...he hurt me so bad.
Today, I muster myself up to tell him the truth. Tears just rolled down my cheeks while I told him what I felt. He promised to support me and be with me and face the consequences. I hope he wun break those promises. My feelings got slightly better. But I know these will keep resurfacing as time goes by.
But for now, I am much better.
AT his place now, he's ill. Got 1 day mc as he is having fever. Came over right after school. Bought for him Nasi Ayam and lotz of Air Badak.
Finished marking 2 sets of papers. So going home now......
SO yesterday I felt hurt and angry again. As I had to keep it all inside, I became angrier. Regret was there too. It hurt so bad...he hurt me so bad.
Today, I muster myself up to tell him the truth. Tears just rolled down my cheeks while I told him what I felt. He promised to support me and be with me and face the consequences. I hope he wun break those promises. My feelings got slightly better. But I know these will keep resurfacing as time goes by.
But for now, I am much better.
AT his place now, he's ill. Got 1 day mc as he is having fever. Came over right after school. Bought for him Nasi Ayam and lotz of Air Badak.
Finished marking 2 sets of papers. So going home now......
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home