Monday, October 03, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Feeling so werked up

Been feeling like this for quite some time. The stress from school and my personal life is really overwhelming.

I had to organise a Malay Language Day Camp for the Sec 3 Malay students this year. It is like soooooooooooo last minute. Then, had to assist Mislimah in planning for post exam activities for the Sec 1s. Another last minute thingy. And also have my EPMS to complete and submit on Friday. So many last minute stuff......so hate it!

In addition, have to think about my wedding preparations n stuff. Yesterday Izoned family came over. They discussed about the wedding. Me and Izoned are planning just to go thru the solemnization process. If we wanna go thru the wedding reception it will be next year. Both our sides know abt that. BUT...I dunno why someone must make my life difficult. Another stressful thingy.....

Its really very overwhelming.....Izoned is very supportive despite his own stressful life. I really dunno how to handle all these without him.

I hope I will gain strength to overcome all these obstacles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home